The Old Republic alliance Forum Index

The Old Republic alliance
It is a rough road that leads to the heights of greatness

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Application

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Old Republic alliance Forum Index -> The Old Republic -> Recruitement
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Cabezon

PostPosted: Wed 4 Nov - 16:26 (2009)    Post subject: Application Reply with quote

My UserID is Cabezon, my first connection date is 8/23/09.  I have two bases, Camelot, and Cabezon Land.  Camelot has 483 people, and Cabezon Land I just built so it only has 83.  I am on at least six days a week, and multiple times throughout the day.  I would like to join this alliance because of the stipulation that the goal is to strengthen the alliance from within, helping other members etc.  This is the first time I have played space conquer, but I am familiar with online strategy games.  I have been playing Space Invasion, Dolumar, Damoria, and Skaph.  In space invasion and Damoria I am the leader in my alliance in points, as well as activity.
I do believe that I will be a strong member of the alliance, as I have noticed that the requirement of at least 400 people, (which is why I have delayed in putting in a formal alliance request), I have surpassed.

Publicité

PostPosted: Wed 4 Nov - 16:26 (2009)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
billotronic
Administrateur

PostPosted: Fri 6 Nov - 17:45 (2009)    Post subject: Application Reply with quote

he is in sun 21 so he is near a few of our players.

jake1960
Jedi Knights

PostPosted: Sat 7 Nov - 11:43 (2009)    Post subject: Application Reply with quote

Okay

milkatraz
Jedi Knights

PostPosted: Sun 8 Nov - 03:19 (2009)    Post subject: Application Reply with quote

I approve! =D

AIM
C12M
Administrateur

PostPosted: Mon 9 Nov - 11:09 (2009)    Post subject: Application Reply with quote

Cabezon,

We had some debates regarding your integration. We find your growth rather slow for a 1st connection in Aug but we would like to give you a chance. Okay

So you will have try period of one month to prove you could be an Old Rep. (until Dec 8th). During this period, we grant you access to the senate where you will be able to post , at least on a weekly basis, a copy of your building level and your production to enable us to advice & watch your progress. Okay

C12M
Administrateur

PostPosted: Mon 9 Nov - 11:09 (2009)    Post subject: Application Reply with quote

you need to register to the forum of course

Cabezon
Jedi Knights

PostPosted: Mon 9 Nov - 16:00 (2009)    Post subject: Application Reply with quote

Thank you all for the opportunity.
As for the trial, I will speed up the building levels, and any advice as to what to build and how far would be appreciated.
When I post the building levels, what exactly do you want me to show?

Cabezon
Jedi Knights

PostPosted: Mon 9 Nov - 16:01 (2009)    Post subject: Application Reply with quote

Nevermind, I found it.

C12M
Administrateur

PostPosted: Mon 9 Nov - 17:21 (2009)    Post subject: Application Reply with quote

Create a topic for you in the members forum Okay

jackoneill

PostPosted: Sat 23 Jan - 11:39 (2010)    Post subject: aliance Reply with quote

Can I go into the alliance? I am a hundred eightieth player player on the server. i am from slovakia.

Spike
Jedi Knights

PostPosted: Sat 23 Jan - 16:48 (2010)    Post subject: Application Reply with quote

well given how long ago you joined your not very good...
look at this
BasePopulationXYPlanetSunXY
atlantis
Comeus

302 pop

Username :johnshapperd
Specialty :Storer
Slovakia
Langage :English
Alliance :  -
Bases :1
Population :302
 Available actions :

Propose a pact of   NAPPT  

this is you right
joined 8/21/09
thats august 21st
its been like half a year
and u have 300 pop
i'll have to see what others say... Cool

C12M
Administrateur

PostPosted: Sun 24 Jan - 23:57 (2010)    Post subject: Application Reply with quote

Bannir

jake1960
Jedi Knights

PostPosted: Mon 25 Jan - 01:01 (2010)    Post subject: Application Reply with quote

Bannir

Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 10:33 (2018)    Post subject: Application

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Old Republic alliance Forum Index -> The Old Republic -> Recruitement All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Create free forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation