The Old Republic alliance Forum Index

The Old Republic alliance
It is a rough road that leads to the heights of greatness

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

application

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Old Republic alliance Forum Index -> The Old Republic -> Recruitement
Previous topic :: Next topic  
vep10

PostPosted: Thu 10 Dec - 15:51 (2009)    Post subject: application Reply with quote

Hi,

I'm the master of Axan, and an ex member of A.C.B. It resulted to me that I am the last active player in that alleance, and as I was blocked by one of you (he stopped attacking me once I told him my intention to join Old Rep, thanks!) after nearly one month I could not find the game in the bigpoint portal, I am applying to be an Old Rep member.

Waiting for your decision,

vep10 (just call me vep)

Publicité

PostPosted: Thu 10 Dec - 15:51 (2009)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
C12M
Administrateur

PostPosted: Thu 10 Dec - 16:44 (2009)    Post subject: application Reply with quote

Thanks Vep - You have been a good farm  Mr. Green we need active players - when did you join SC ?

-solace-

PostPosted: Wed 16 Dec - 23:47 (2009)    Post subject: application Reply with quote

i guess he's not that active..its been a few days already and no more msgs from him on here

C12M
Administrateur

PostPosted: Wed 16 Dec - 23:59 (2009)    Post subject: application Reply with quote

agree Bannir

jake1960
Jedi Knights

PostPosted: Fri 18 Dec - 00:45 (2009)    Post subject: application Reply with quote

Bannir

Spike
Jedi Knights

PostPosted: Fri 18 Dec - 23:47 (2009)    Post subject: application Reply with quote

vep10 attacked me and now we have PT
but still... Bannir Bannir

C12M
Administrateur

PostPosted: Tue 22 Dec - 13:10 (2009)    Post subject: application Reply with quote

think it just want me to old my attacks.....   Mr. Green Mr. Green

Spike
Jedi Knights

PostPosted: Sun 27 Dec - 18:15 (2009)    Post subject: application Reply with quote

it doesnt matter to me... Confused
but if we get 1 or 2 more players we'll be the best alliance! Mr. Green

Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 17:37 (2018)    Post subject: application

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Old Republic alliance Forum Index -> The Old Republic -> Recruitement All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Create free forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation