The Old Republic alliance Forum Index

The Old Republic alliance
It is a rough road that leads to the heights of greatness

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

PSC Collapse
Goto page: 1, 2  >

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Old Republic alliance Forum Index -> The Old Republic -> Recruitement
Previous topic :: Next topic  
OrAmI

PostPosted: Sat 16 Jan - 05:39 (2010)    Post subject: PSC Collapse Reply with quote

Hi. The Pentagular Spying Company's(PSC) sole administrator has, for lack of time, decided to altogether quit playing the game -Except for internal clan messaging for which he still finds the time for-. Several members, if not all, have decided to break off, possibly forming a new alliance. As of right now the conspirators are myself, harrys420, dizzydean5, r@ndom, trace, pigstir2, and reliant_nc, but i am positive that more members will be forced to take action if half of our clan leaves!! I and/or we would like to propose a clan merger in which we could join forces. Thanx.
OrAmI
John

Publicité

PostPosted: Sat 16 Jan - 05:39 (2010)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
C12M
Administrateur

PostPosted: Sat 16 Jan - 14:32 (2010)    Post subject: PSC Collapse Reply with quote

Could be interesting, OrAmI ? Are you all active ? Could you let us know your population & ranking (it will avoid me to look into SC)

Spike
Jedi Knights

PostPosted: Sun 17 Jan - 01:50 (2010)    Post subject: PSC Collapse Reply with quote

Okay
yep
almost all are active
i was in PSC
but then left...
Anyway
i would say recruit anyone you want to
its good to have active additions to the alliance Mr. Green

jake1960
Jedi Knights

PostPosted: Mon 18 Jan - 00:50 (2010)    Post subject: PSC Collapse Reply with quote

Sounds good if they are active players  Exclamation

C12M
Administrateur

PostPosted: Mon 18 Jan - 11:58 (2010)    Post subject: PSC Collapse Reply with quote

let's see what other members think....

grey
Jedi Knights

PostPosted: Mon 18 Jan - 13:11 (2010)    Post subject: PSC Collapse Reply with quote

fine for me,,good to have active members Okay Okay

Horus
Jedi Knights

PostPosted: Mon 18 Jan - 14:49 (2010)    Post subject: PSC Collapse Reply with quote

Ok for me  Very Happy !

C12M
Administrateur

PostPosted: Mon 18 Jan - 17:44 (2010)    Post subject: PSC Collapse Reply with quote

4 out of 13 are for your integration. OrAmI, could you post your respective population & ranking ? thanks

TheGeneral
Administrateur

PostPosted: Tue 19 Jan - 10:18 (2010)    Post subject: PSC Collapse Reply with quote

I'm for integration also. They have everything to gain and we'd gain a bonus in defense by the number of new members. In offense too, but that's another matter. Smile

Spike
Jedi Knights

PostPosted: Wed 20 Jan - 00:43 (2010)    Post subject: PSC Collapse Reply with quote

ALL FOR IT Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Okay Okay Okay

Spike
Jedi Knights

PostPosted: Wed 20 Jan - 02:23 (2010)    Post subject: PSC Collapse Reply with quote

whoa wait-
 the mutiny is in danger
I intercepted this internal PSC message
this is 100% true
this message is sent by the clan's new leader, dizzydean5

hello,
it seems thaat some how i have been choosen to be the new leader of this clan i not sure why but i have been given admin rights by twigstir. so i move forward but i need to hear from everybody as to where this clan goes in the future i hope that since we are all invold in some way with this group that we all would want to fight together and i really not up to joining the old rep i have had enough of the star wars stuff so if everybody is with me , we will will rock the game to it`s core so let me know what you think and if there is another who wishes to be in command let me know and starting next week a news letter will be going out with more info and tips on building and battling and plans for battle.
p.s. communication is the key to success i want our clan to be successfull.

ok that was the message
if PSC doesnt mutiny we will destroy them
OK?

Spike
Jedi Knights

PostPosted: Wed 20 Jan - 02:44 (2010)    Post subject: PSC Collapse Reply with quote

two PSC players are inactive-
pigstir2
and tonysw711

Horus
Jedi Knights

PostPosted: Wed 20 Jan - 03:30 (2010)    Post subject: PSC Collapse Reply with quote

I would be curious to know how you received the message  Rolling Eyes ...
But if there was already an internal conflict, that may be the side who wants to keep their member. I don't know about that member and his
Quote:
info and tips on building and battling and plans for battle.
but It seems more like someone who need attention...

If the players who wanted to quit were honest and really want to help us, I'm for it.
But if they are here only to double-cross us......Let's buuUuUUurn them like witches : P

Spike
Jedi Knights

PostPosted: Fri 22 Jan - 23:26 (2010)    Post subject: PSC Collapse Reply with quote

Yes
that is what we shall do if we have to Mr. Green

harrys420
Jedi Knights

PostPosted: Mon 25 Jan - 21:44 (2010)    Post subject: PSC Collapse Reply with quote

orami isn't lying about the clan being ready to dissolve.  since i left the only admin of PSC is twagstir and his pop keeps on going down.  It was at 1325 when i joined PSC.

Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 17:42 (2018)    Post subject: PSC Collapse

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Old Republic alliance Forum Index -> The Old Republic -> Recruitement All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Goto page: 1, 2  >
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  

Index | Create free forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation