The Old Republic alliance Forum Index

The Old Republic alliance
It is a rough road that leads to the heights of greatness

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Reliant_NC integration
Goto page: 1, 2  >

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Old Republic alliance Forum Index -> The Old Republic -> Recruitement
Previous topic :: Next topic  
OrAmI

PostPosted: Tue 26 Jan - 02:14 (2010)    Post subject: Reliant_NC integration Reply with quote

Okay, so here it is. Hi, I'm John and I've been desperatly tyring to colonize a 3rd base and I am only a day off. At the moment I have 2 and 783 pop but I will have 3 bases in sun 22. Also it would seem that many members of PSC are still unsure as to what to do.

Publicité

PostPosted: Tue 26 Jan - 02:14 (2010)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
OrAmI

PostPosted: Tue 26 Jan - 02:38 (2010)    Post subject: Also Reply with quote

I also took the liberty of prsonaly inviting every PSC member to post on the forum so we will see who is active and who is inactive (or just dumb) Cool

OrAmI

PostPosted: Tue 26 Jan - 04:45 (2010)    Post subject: Target Reply with quote

Good Target : IssVoyager (Thetys) no defense +80000 resources daily

Reliant_NC
Jedi Knights

PostPosted: Tue 26 Jan - 08:12 (2010)    Post subject: Reliant_NC integration Reply with quote

I, Reliant_NC, would like to change from PSC to Old Rep, I would like to be part of one of the biggest alliances in SC.  I have 2 bases with a pop. of 1655 in the two of them and am working on a third as soon as I can. I have little defense and what ships I have are merchant vessels, for trading with whoever asks, if I can afford it. If you do plan to attack PSC please don't destroy my bases names rebel warrior and rebel warrior new, but I would prefer to be a part of you alliance.
Sincerely,
Rob

harrys420
Jedi Knights

PostPosted: Tue 26 Jan - 08:21 (2010)    Post subject: Reliant_NC integration Reply with quote

Since everyone is giving out their names mine is chris. 

-solace-

PostPosted: Tue 26 Jan - 08:50 (2010)    Post subject: Reliant_NC integration Reply with quote

Hello guys
you all dont look so bad, have any of you had any experience on here b4 or is this your first time?
and dont worry Reliant we wont use any info you give us to attack you................unless you make someone mad Mr. Green  
I would like to see some more attack points from you (reliant and orami) (harry you've got a bit) its hard to progress on time with everyone if you dont farm as much as you can
Reliant it would really be best if you had at least a few hundred bags to defend your bases and some ceraste to attack with
Other than that i think you guys should be ok with a few pushes in the right direction

Oh and harry how do you know Dazz, ARES, and Lotus? i see you have PT's with them

harrys420
Jedi Knights

PostPosted: Tue 26 Jan - 08:58 (2010)    Post subject: Reliant_NC integration Reply with quote

i was in TTT for all of about 8 hours.  i had time to talk about one time with each one of them and i didn't even remember about LoTuS until you mentioned it. I've tried messaging them, but they haven't replied since.

C12M
Administrateur

PostPosted: Tue 26 Jan - 13:19 (2010)    Post subject: Reliant_NC integration Reply with quote

harry & Orami are in. I have renamed the topic to focus on the integration of reliant_NC

OrAmI

PostPosted: Wed 27 Jan - 02:14 (2010)    Post subject: Brakewood Reply with quote

I've been in contact with BrakeWood and he also wants to defect. He has 2 bases and over 2100 pop. Brakewood, DizzyDean, and Reliant NC are the three strongest members of PSC. I sent him directions to the forum as well as an address. ----OrAmI

Thanks for the information,

I had communication with the General member of Old rep. He was suggesting me to join Old Rep.

I am interested, can you inform me of how to proceed.

Thanks for the info.

Brakewood

Reliant_NC
Jedi Knights

PostPosted: Thu 28 Jan - 03:17 (2010)    Post subject: Reliant_NC integration Reply with quote

Thanks for the input, I'll work on it but am having a bit of trouble at home, so if I only am online once a day it will be late at night.
as far as knowing anyone, I have talked to  only a few, In SC, but other than that, no.
As for giving my real name, my other club is getting upset with me for using reliant. Oh well they'll get over it.

Reliant_NC
Jedi Knights

PostPosted: Thu 28 Jan - 09:31 (2010)    Post subject: Reliant_NC integration Reply with quote

Interrogation sounds like under attack! I know I'm not but please fell free to ask me any question and I will try to answer it to the best of my ability.
As far as advice, I will gladly take any and all as well as criticism with a grain of salt.
I'm working on building a fleet right now as well as some ground defenses.  As soon as I can attack a farm I will. 

TheGeneral
Administrateur

PostPosted: Thu 28 Jan - 10:50 (2010)    Post subject: Reliant_NC integration Reply with quote

Reliant_NC wrote:
Interrogation sounds like under attack! I know I'm not but please fell free to ask me any question and I will try to answer it to the best of my ability.
As far as advice, I will gladly take any and all as well as criticism with a grain of salt.
I'm working on building a fleet right now as well as some ground defenses.  As soon as I can attack a farm I will. 

It's not interrogation; it's integration Smile

As for your fleet, produce lots of Balaors to help you discover your surroundings and, if you really want to produce war ship, build only Cerastes, no Baggalas. Keep the ones you have but replace new production with Cerastes and lots of Balaors. Also make sure that you have the space transport capability to ship your entire troop complement out in one attack. That's how I evaluate the needs in terms of ships.

C12M
Administrateur

PostPosted: Thu 28 Jan - 12:31 (2010)    Post subject: Reliant_NC integration Reply with quote

I am OK with reliant_NC 's interrogation , well, ... integration  Wink Okay

harrys420
Jedi Knights

PostPosted: Thu 28 Jan - 21:17 (2010)    Post subject: Reliant_NC integration Reply with quote

Okay Okay

Horus
Jedi Knights

PostPosted: Fri 29 Jan - 04:55 (2010)    Post subject: Reliant_NC integration Reply with quote

ok for me  : D

Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 17:31 (2018)    Post subject: Reliant_NC integration

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Old Republic alliance Forum Index -> The Old Republic -> Recruitement All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Goto page: 1, 2  >
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  

Index | Create free forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation