The Old Republic alliance Forum Index

The Old Republic alliance
It is a rough road that leads to the heights of greatness

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

brakewood

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Old Republic alliance Forum Index -> The Old Republic -> Recruitement
Previous topic :: Next topic  
C12M
Administrateur

PostPosted: Wed 27 Jan - 09:43 (2010)    Post subject: brakewood Reply with quote

All,

Got this message from brakewood (as per OrAmI post) :
"
Hello, I am Brakewood. I am a member of PSC invited by Spike. But lately it seems that our leader quit and there is no more concertation . I am a player who like to evolve in respect of the other players.

The General told me about your alliance and I felt that I can evolve with your spirit and your leadership.

Usually I play once a day, except on vacation.

I would like to join your alliance.

Thank you for the attention to the present.

Brakewood "

I ask him to post on this forum. Seems a pretty good candidate despite a slow growth (register in Aug)

Publicité

PostPosted: Wed 27 Jan - 09:43 (2010)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
TheGeneral
Administrateur

PostPosted: Thu 28 Jan - 06:56 (2010)    Post subject: brakewood Reply with quote

He asked for infos on French Jedi alliance back in December. He was thinking about leaving PSC even then. Our recent fusion with Old Rep redirected his choice for a new alliance. He's French-Canadian. That's all I know about him.

The stats are clear, he's definitely material for Old Rep but the activity rate might be a problem if we have to count on him in case of a conflict. Let's hope we never have to fight a war. Razz

Okay

harrys420
Jedi Knights

PostPosted: Sun 31 Jan - 22:29 (2010)    Post subject: brakewood Reply with quote

Brakewood and Reliant have left PSC. Okay

Spike
Jedi Knights

PostPosted: Fri 5 Feb - 17:53 (2010)    Post subject: brakewood Reply with quote

Let brakewood join
if he isnt already in Mr. Green

C12M
Administrateur

PostPosted: Sat 6 Feb - 00:11 (2010)    Post subject: brakewood Reply with quote

He did not accept the invitation so far - . Not really motivated....

Spike
Jedi Knights

PostPosted: Sat 6 Feb - 19:14 (2010)    Post subject: brakewood Reply with quote

WHy??? Question Question Rolling Eyes

Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 10:33 (2018)    Post subject: brakewood

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Old Republic alliance Forum Index -> The Old Republic -> Recruitement All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Create free forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation