The Old Republic alliance Forum Index

The Old Republic alliance
It is a rough road that leads to the heights of greatness

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Frenchie

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Old Republic alliance Forum Index -> The Old Republic -> Recruitement
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Frenchie
Jedi Knights

PostPosted: Sun 21 Mar - 02:32 (2010)    Post subject: Frenchie Reply with quote

userID: Frenchie

first connection date: 20/03/2010  22:30:15

activity on SC (how many times by week you log on): I log on daily, many times a day as needed to ensure my building is not idle.

size of your bases: Still in early stages

Why do you want to apply ?: I play/have played many games simular to this and have learned that it is best to learn from the experienced people right from the start. I am a team player and will sacrifice myself if needed for the survival of the alliance, though I would prefer to be strong enough to help where needed.

I hope you will give my candidacy serious consideration.

Ty,
Frenchie

Publicité

PostPosted: Sun 21 Mar - 02:32 (2010)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
C12M
Administrateur

PostPosted: Sun 21 Mar - 18:28 (2010)    Post subject: Frenchie Reply with quote

Fairly good speech !  Okay

Horus
Jedi Knights

PostPosted: Sun 21 Mar - 18:35 (2010)    Post subject: Frenchie Reply with quote

Hi Frenchie,
Since you started yesterday, you are still little, for sure. But you seem to be a great player, and ready to cooperate. This univers need player like you !! ha ha

Personnaly, I would allow you to enter in the Old Rep, but I don't know what the others think, so you'll have to wait a little.

You made good first impression Okay but you're still little :S

( I also sent you a private message)

OrAmI
Jedi Knights

PostPosted: Sun 21 Mar - 23:11 (2010)    Post subject: Frenchie Reply with quote

21 pop to 43 pop is a 22 pop growth. not bad. i could send u a farming fleet but u will need an Interstellar Port,
and u will need to keep attacking with them to get rid of cost.

With a Trading Chamber and a few merchant vessels, I could send u resources on a 4:1 ratio (which is awesome to start a new base:-)
But u really need your colon and set it up on the same planet.
To send it offworld takes more time and you will want to build a planetary hub, several bases really close together, before colonizing offworld.
Mines Lvl 10+ : General Center Lvl 10 : Storage Lvl 8 : Colon : Center of Command Lvl 10 :  Interstellar Port : and i will send u a fleet Mr. Green

jake1960
Jedi Knights

PostPosted: Mon 22 Mar - 01:21 (2010)    Post subject: Frenchie Reply with quote

Sounds good to me a big Okay

harrys420
Jedi Knights

PostPosted: Mon 22 Mar - 21:39 (2010)    Post subject: Frenchie Reply with quote

Okay
BasePopulationXYPlanetSunXY
Upper Muskegon
Galila

C12M
Administrateur

PostPosted: Mon 22 Mar - 23:46 (2010)    Post subject: Frenchie Reply with quote

Frenchie,
You are in Okay

TheGeneral
Administrateur

PostPosted: Tue 23 Mar - 00:15 (2010)    Post subject: Frenchie Reply with quote

Welcome Frenchie. 

Frenchie
Jedi Knights

PostPosted: Sat 27 Mar - 18:59 (2010)    Post subject: Frenchie Reply with quote

Well now... This is fantastic all. Very Happy

I really appreciate it and hope that i will not let you down. Now that I can get into the forums, (thank you C12M), I will be reading a lot, trying to get caught up.

I am finally just about ready to build my Spacial... then build a transport ship, since I have already searched it. I will post with my buildings and sizes shortly. I have already been farming the only other guy on my planet, but only getting 4K resources at a time.

I hope to get more pointers. Some of you have already given great ones, and I am doing my best to accomplish them. Once I get built up more, I hope to have attack fleets ready to grab some more farms around me. Happy hunting all, and again, ty very much.

OrAmI
Jedi Knights

PostPosted: Sun 28 Mar - 00:44 (2010)    Post subject: Frenchie Reply with quote

Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green

jake1960
Jedi Knights

PostPosted: Sun 28 Mar - 01:42 (2010)    Post subject: Frenchie Reply with quote

Very Happy Okay

Spike
Jedi Knights

PostPosted: Sun 28 Mar - 12:54 (2010)    Post subject: Frenchie Reply with quote

Mr. Green Okay

Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 10:32 (2018)    Post subject: Frenchie

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Old Republic alliance Forum Index -> The Old Republic -> Recruitement All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Create free forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation