The Old Republic alliance Forum Index

The Old Republic alliance
It is a rough road that leads to the heights of greatness

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Bailey-zt

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Old Republic alliance Forum Index -> The Old Republic -> Recruitement
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Bailey-zt

PostPosted: Mon 17 Aug - 04:23 (2009)    Post subject: requesting alliance approval Reply with quote

username is Bailey-zt
first log in date 15/08/2009 05:00:53
base size
BuildingLevel
General center2
Aeolian2
Metal Mine2
Minerals mine1
Gas exploitation1
Bio-farm1
Diplomatic centre1
BuildingLevel
Minerals storage1
Accumulators1
Metal storage1
Gas Storage1
Aeolian1
Food storage1

imavette is a friend of mine and told me about this alliance

Publicité

PostPosted: Mon 17 Aug - 04:23 (2009)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Bailey-zt

PostPosted: Mon 17 Aug - 04:31 (2009)    Post subject: requesting alliance approval Reply with quote

My gaming experience includes over 1000hrs of diablo II lord of destruction, Earth Empire, Earth Empire II, Age of Empires, Age of Empires II, Age of Empires III, all Command and Conquer. 

Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 10:31 (2018)    Post subject: Bailey-zt

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Old Republic alliance Forum Index -> The Old Republic -> Recruitement All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Create free forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation