The Old Republic alliance Forum Index

The Old Republic alliance
It is a rough road that leads to the heights of greatness

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

May I join the O.R. alliance?
Goto page: 1, 2  >

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Old Republic alliance Forum Index -> The Old Republic -> Recruitement
Previous topic :: Next topic  
taiwanking

PostPosted: Sat 22 Aug - 07:40 (2009)    Post subject: May I join the O.R. alliance? Reply with quote

As the title, may I?
============================================================
I always find a good web game to play. Now I find it.
I am a very active player.
I can connect to space conquer every day since it is a browser-based game and convenient to play.
I am from  Taiwan in Asia.
Although I am new to this game but have lots of experience with other stratrgy web games, such as Ogame and trivian.

ID: taiwanking
Planet: Gammalion
Base: Taiwan
Sun 2 with (X,Y)=(20,0)
Coordinate: 49/3

Publicité

PostPosted: Sat 22 Aug - 07:40 (2009)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
emmanuelle

PostPosted: Sat 22 Aug - 22:33 (2009)    Post subject: May I join the O.R. alliance? Reply with quote

It's ok for me Okay

Dazzz676
[TTT] members

PostPosted: Sat 22 Aug - 22:46 (2009)    Post subject: May I join the O.R. alliance? Reply with quote

Looks ok, can you copy where your at, at the moment

taiwanking

PostPosted: Sun 23 Aug - 02:15 (2009)    Post subject: May I join the O.R. alliance? Reply with quote

where I at?
well~I am at my home in Asia now Laughing

jake1960
Jedi Knights

PostPosted: Sun 23 Aug - 04:46 (2009)    Post subject: May I join the O.R. alliance? Reply with quote

I think he meant in the game your stats Smile  he looks good to me but I would like to see his stats first

milkatraz
Jedi Knights

PostPosted: Sun 23 Aug - 10:57 (2009)    Post subject: May I join the O.R. alliance? Reply with quote

Yes please, we would like to know how well you're doing in the game so far.

AIM
Dazzz676
[TTT] members

PostPosted: Sun 23 Aug - 13:08 (2009)    Post subject: May I join the O.R. alliance? Reply with quote

Yeh your game stats Okay

taiwanking

PostPosted: Sun 23 Aug - 14:09 (2009)    Post subject: May I join the O.R. alliance? Reply with quote

LoL...Sorry
Game stats, right?
OK, I got it...(maybe).
I think "Space conquer" will be a very good material for my English learning since you everyone is good at English...hahaha

My game stats is as follows and I will try my best to keep my rank up in the future.
Now I am going to make Infantrymans to loot other abandon bases in my sun system.

Rank

taiwanking-Taiwan
Population
Att
Def
Base

Level

Last edited by taiwanking on Wed 26 Aug - 18:08 (2009); edited 14 times in total
milkatraz
Jedi Knights

PostPosted: Mon 24 Aug - 04:15 (2009)    Post subject: May I join the O.R. alliance? Reply with quote

I think you have a good start and I approve! =D

AIM
jake1960
Jedi Knights

PostPosted: Mon 24 Aug - 05:23 (2009)    Post subject: May I join the O.R. alliance? Reply with quote

I approve Exclamation

-solace-

PostPosted: Tue 25 Aug - 00:09 (2009)    Post subject: May I join the O.R. alliance? Reply with quote

i think hed be good as well

C12M
Administrateur

PostPosted: Tue 25 Aug - 23:19 (2009)    Post subject: May I join the O.R. alliance? Reply with quote

Okay

taiwanking

PostPosted: Wed 26 Aug - 16:07 (2009)    Post subject: May I join the O.R. alliance? Reply with quote

I have joined Old Rep today, thanks to you all...
It's really my pleasure Razz  

jake1960
Jedi Knights

PostPosted: Thu 27 Aug - 03:57 (2009)    Post subject: May I join the O.R. alliance? Reply with quote

Ok cool! Smile

Nuner

PostPosted: Sat 12 Sep - 19:44 (2009)    Post subject: I would Like to Join alliance Reply with quote

Hello, I would like to join the alliance. I have lots to give and Im rank 49 last time i checked. Im in solar system 20 and my username is Nuner.

Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 17:35 (2018)    Post subject: May I join the O.R. alliance?

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Old Republic alliance Forum Index -> The Old Republic -> Recruitement All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Goto page: 1, 2  >
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  

Index | Create free forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation