The Old Republic alliance Forum Index

The Old Republic alliance
It is a rough road that leads to the heights of greatness

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Your curriculum

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Old Republic alliance Forum Index -> The Old Republic -> Recruitement
Previous topic :: Next topic  
C12M
Administrateur

PostPosted: Tue 4 Aug - 15:07 (2009)    Post subject: Your curriculum Reply with quote

To enable the Senate to assess your request to join our alliance, please specify :
userID - first connection date - activity on SC (how many times by week you log on) - size of your bases
Why do you want to apply ?

Please describe the experience you have with other games like SC (specially experience in Univers 1)

The Senate will do his best to give an answer within 4 days.

Publicité

PostPosted: Tue 4 Aug - 15:07 (2009)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
barry

PostPosted: Tue 4 Aug - 20:46 (2009)    Post subject: join the alliance Reply with quote

hi my name is barry i played this since about the 27th of july i come on it at least the most twice a day or the least once every 3 days my base has one of each mine and stock and has lvl 1 shield military barracks and other miltary buildings im ranked 92 at this moment in this post in the player rankings i wanted to join this alliance so that i can grow stronger and to help other members and the allaince to grow stronger. i played other big point games like deepolis dark orbit and space invasion i got 132k points on space invasion lvl 16 full elite goli in dark orbit lvl27 so far in deepolis so i am a big fan of big point games and wont be giving them up anytime soon i did message ur leader c12 earlier in the week b4 u had this forum up and hopefully with this post i will become a old republic player and would be ruling this universe proudly with the tag on my name

C12M
Administrateur

PostPosted: Wed 5 Aug - 10:50 (2009)    Post subject: Your curriculum Reply with quote

Thanks barry - looks you are serious candidate  Okay I support your request. Give me couple of days to ensure all actual members have seen your post 

PostPosted: Wed 5 Aug - 12:10 (2009)    Post subject: Your curriculum Reply with quote

C12M wrote:
Thanks barry - looks you are serious candidate  Okay I support your request. Give me couple of days to ensure all actual members have seen your post 
thats good to hear hope everyone else has the same views

PostPosted: Wed 5 Aug - 12:13 (2009)    Post subject: Your curriculum Reply with quote

Anonymous wrote:
C12M wrote:

thats good to hear hope everyone else has the same views
also this is what i have on space conquer at moment
General center5
Solar panels3
Accumulators2
Minerals mine2
Gas exploitation2
Bio-farm3
Minerals storage2
Aeolian4
Gas Storage2
Food storage2
Diplomatic centre1
BuildingLevel
Metal Mine6
Military school1
Reserve underground1
Metal storage2
Center of command1
Barracks1
Aeolian3
Electrical central1
Factory metal processing0
Houses

C12M
Administrateur

PostPosted: Wed 5 Aug - 13:51 (2009)    Post subject: Your curriculum Reply with quote

one quick advice : focus on production with same level on minerals & metals Idea

PostPosted: Wed 5 Aug - 15:36 (2009)    Post subject: Your curriculum Reply with quote

C12M wrote:
one quick advice : focus on production with same level on minerals & metals Idea
will do thanks

Redwing6

PostPosted: Thu 8 Oct - 16:18 (2009)    Post subject: Food Reply with quote

Hello
   I mess up I didnt watch my food now i am doing -4 per hour what can i do? Coordinates : 25 / 4 Can any one help me out?

C12M
Administrateur

PostPosted: Fri 9 Oct - 17:09 (2009)    Post subject: Your curriculum Reply with quote

Send your troops out of your base & upgrade your farm

Reliant_NC
Jedi Knights

PostPosted: Sun 31 Jan - 08:27 (2010)    Post subject: Your curriculum Reply with quote

Hey, I just quit PSC, If you have room for one more in you alliance, As I was told I have been approved to join.  Just to let you know, I hate e-mail and typing altogether, so if I don't respond right away it is nothing personal, I am having problems with my hands twitching.  Whenever you get to the invite to the alliance is up to you.
Look forward to hearing from you,
Rob

Spike
Jedi Knights

PostPosted: Sun 31 Jan - 16:42 (2010)    Post subject: Your curriculum Reply with quote

Yeah let Reliant Join
U have my OK Okay

Frenchie
Jedi Knights

PostPosted: Sun 21 Mar - 00:05 (2010)    Post subject: Your curriculum Reply with quote

userID: Frenchie

first connection date: 20/03/2010  22:30:15

activity on SC (how many times by week you log on): I log on daily, many times a day as needed to ensure my building is not idle.

size of your bases: Still in early stages

Why do you want to apply ?: I play/have played many games simular to this and have learned that it is best to learn from the experienced people right from the start. I am a team player and will sacrifice myself if needed for the survival of the alliance, though I would prefer to be strong enough to help where needed.

I hope you will give my candidacy serious consideration.

Ty,
Frenchie

Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 10:33 (2018)    Post subject: Your curriculum

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Old Republic alliance Forum Index -> The Old Republic -> Recruitement All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Create free forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation