The Old Republic alliance Forum Index

The Old Republic alliance
It is a rough road that leads to the heights of greatness

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

application

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Old Republic alliance Forum Index -> The Old Republic -> Recruitement
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Sir Johnny
[TTT] members

PostPosted: Fri 25 Sep - 23:15 (2009)    Post subject: application Reply with quote

im sir johnny, i joined server 3 on july 22, 2009, which im pretty sure is the day it opened, and i joined server 1 earlier than that, but i put my account into holiday mode and quit for now because my alliance went inactive, i log on every day of the week, several times a day most days,

my bases aren't particularly large but until a recent attack i had a fair sized military, and im farming almost everyone in system 18 except for one or 2 people, and im rapidly growing.

i wanted to join old rep because most of my old alliance is either inactive, or too stupid for their own good, and i was looking for an alliance of active players, and someone reccomended this one to me, so here i am.

i joined server 1 rather late, as i didn't know about the game when it started, so i was at quite the disadvantage, i did well until a member of the alliance backstabbed us and then we got into a war with totalstars, so most of the alliance was destroyed or went inactive, i have experience with other games that are sort of like SC, like tribalwars and evony, and a few others, i played tribalwars on server 16 and made it to about 370k points until a massive war with a tribe called DNY wiped me and my tribe out, once again it was a traitor that messed us up, i was in the tribe known as Spectrum (SPCT) if anyone here has played that game it's got some obvious differences from SC, but alot is the same.

hopefully this is a good application, i await your reply.

Publicité

PostPosted: Fri 25 Sep - 23:15 (2009)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
-solace-

PostPosted: Fri 25 Sep - 23:48 (2009)    Post subject: application Reply with quote

huh rank 34 in pop and rank 1 in attack points
I approve Okay
he'd be a good addition

jake1960
Jedi Knights

PostPosted: Sat 26 Sep - 02:56 (2009)    Post subject: application Reply with quote

Sounds good to me Okay

billotronic
Administrateur

PostPosted: Sat 26 Sep - 02:57 (2009)    Post subject: application Reply with quote

w00t

C12M
Administrateur

PostPosted: Sat 26 Sep - 22:21 (2009)    Post subject: application Reply with quote

I am the one who destroyed your troops  Mr. Green Mr. Green rather funny, that you were in alliance against totalstar in univers 1 - I am part of them as well Mr. Green

Sir Johnny
[TTT] members

PostPosted: Sun 27 Sep - 04:30 (2009)    Post subject: application Reply with quote

lol yeah, ya sort of messed up my war against copeland, almost had him too, completely killed ur second attack force though Very Happy  it's cool, ill be back to normal or better pretty soon, copeland is pretty much my last major obstacle in system 18, if i take him out i can take everyone else in that system out.

ur in totalstars? were they the good side or the bad side? my alliance kept throwing propaganda at us like it was the end of the world if ya won lol.

does this mean im in?

C12M
Administrateur

PostPosted: Wed 30 Sep - 09:18 (2009)    Post subject: application Reply with quote

For me totalstar are the good side - at least funny player - I go for your integration Okay

milkatraz
Jedi Knights

PostPosted: Wed 30 Sep - 09:19 (2009)    Post subject: application Reply with quote

I approve, especially since it looks like you have the skills we would like to have more of in our alliance.

AIM
Sir Johnny
[TTT] members

PostPosted: Thu 1 Oct - 23:32 (2009)    Post subject: application Reply with quote

ok, thanks, won't let ya down.

Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 10:31 (2018)    Post subject: application

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Old Republic alliance Forum Index -> The Old Republic -> Recruitement All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Create free forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation