The Old Republic alliance Forum Index

The Old Republic alliance
It is a rough road that leads to the heights of greatness

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Application (Lujain)

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Old Republic alliance Forum Index -> The Old Republic -> Recruitement
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Obsidian (Lujain)

PostPosted: Sat 26 Sep - 21:16 (2009)    Post subject: Application (Lujain) Reply with quote

Hi,

I first logged on to this world on 30/08/2009. I now have 406 pop. I have recently defended against an attack which gave me 111 points.

When I join a game, I pretty much become dedicated to it - unless there isn't enough interaction in it then I simply leave it. So, this game (which resembles a lot of other games I have played ) has been interesting enough for me to log in about 3-4 times a day.

I have played other games. In Utopia I played for close to 8 games. In Tribal Wars I have been playing a little over 2 years (the highest I've reached is 1.1 million points, in either W11 or W13 - can't remember).

I farm the 7 people in my vicinity about twice a day. I don't know if this pasted text will appear; but here goes:

BuildingLevel
General center12
Metal Mine14
Minerals mine12
Aeolian13
Gas exploitation14
Bio-farm17
Diplomatic centre1
Metal storage6
Minerals storage5
Food storage7
Houses2

BuildingLevel
Center of command7
Gas Storage5
Trading chamber2
Military school5
Barracks4
Aeolian12
Electrical central10
Factory metal processing3
Builder spacial3
Aeolian5
Training camp1

Publicité

PostPosted: Sat 26 Sep - 21:16 (2009)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
-solace-

PostPosted: Mon 28 Sep - 04:01 (2009)    Post subject: Application (Lujain) Reply with quote

its seems i cant find your name on the ranking list

Obsidian

PostPosted: Mon 28 Sep - 07:45 (2009)    Post subject: Application (Lujain) Reply with quote

Darn! I always use lujain in games, except this one. It's noura820. Sorry!

Online name noura820

MSN
-solace-

PostPosted: Mon 28 Sep - 23:23 (2009)    Post subject: Application (Lujain) Reply with quote

rank 84, sovereign of a planet, and a farmer
i approve Okay  you'll have to wait on what C12M and the others think though
Oh and that electrical center you have is a waste of your time for now it takes too many ressources and too much time for now,
we all take advantage of multiple aeolians in our bases, i think it would help you as well instead of using all that on the electrical center

jake1960
Jedi Knights

PostPosted: Tue 29 Sep - 05:27 (2009)    Post subject: Application (Lujain) Reply with quote

Cool Okay

Obsidian

PostPosted: Tue 29 Sep - 15:54 (2009)    Post subject: Thanks. Reply with quote

Solace, thank you for your vote, and for your advice. I didn't know aeolians were better than electrical centers Okay . Do you suggest I drop it completely or just stop upgrading it?

Jake, thank you for your vote. Mr. Green

Online name noura820

MSN
-solace-

PostPosted: Tue 29 Sep - 23:24 (2009)    Post subject: Application (Lujain) Reply with quote

at least stop upgrading might as well leave it since its level 10 and giving alot of energy right now

C12M
Administrateur

PostPosted: Wed 30 Sep - 09:16 (2009)    Post subject: Application (Lujain) Reply with quote

Why Not ? Seems z regular player  Okay

milkatraz
Jedi Knights

PostPosted: Wed 30 Sep - 09:23 (2009)    Post subject: Application (Lujain) Reply with quote

Approve, you have proven that you can defend off attacks. =D

AIM
Obsidian

PostPosted: Wed 30 Sep - 15:56 (2009)    Post subject: Application (Lujain) Reply with quote

Will do. Thanks.

Online name noura820

MSN
C12M
Administrateur

PostPosted: Wed 30 Sep - 23:26 (2009)    Post subject: Application (Lujain) Reply with quote

Just sent the invitation to join Old Rep

Obsidian

PostPosted: Thu 1 Oct - 15:19 (2009)    Post subject: Application (Lujain) Reply with quote

Super! Thank you for accepting me.

Online name noura820

MSN
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 17:40 (2018)    Post subject: Application (Lujain)

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Old Republic alliance Forum Index -> The Old Republic -> Recruitement All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Create free forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation