The Old Republic alliance Forum Index

The Old Republic alliance
It is a rough road that leads to the heights of greatness

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Application
Goto page: 1, 2  >

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Old Republic alliance Forum Index -> The Old Republic -> Recruitement
Previous topic :: Next topic  
twagstir

PostPosted: Tue 6 Oct - 03:49 (2009)    Post subject: Application Reply with quote

Hello my name is Twagstir (in the game) I was recently in sky net (Frigen nips kicked me out for being in a competition, I mean Realy?) I have been looking into clans for some time and found this one interesting, I have 252 people (Its small but growing quickly.) I play 3 times a day all days a week.  And i have a well amount of troops and near have a spaceship (I just need to search and create). I will be willing to help other members for i play alot and will increase gradually.  I am happy to communicate for it keeps me playing and i will be a great part of your alliance. I hope you will Accept Me.

Signed,
Twagstir

Publicité

PostPosted: Tue 6 Oct - 03:49 (2009)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
twagstir

PostPosted: Tue 6 Oct - 03:56 (2009)    Post subject: Application Reply with quote

I forgot where i was in the system, I am the sovereign of planet Xeriaruseius on sun 23 My base is Called The Big Munch, I have 
[tr][td valign="top" width="50%"]
BuildingLevel
Aeolian5
General center6
Aeolian5
Minerals mine7
Metal Mine8
Accumulators2
Gas exploitation7
Bio-farm10
Diplomatic centre1
Aeolian5
Aeolian5
Aeolian5
Aeolian5
[/td][td valign="top" width="50%"]
BuildingLevel
Center of command5
Military school4
Barracks4
Food storage2
Metal storage4
Minerals storage2
Gas Storage2
Trading chamber1
Aeolian5
Factory metal processing4
Solar panels7
Builder spacial4
Electrical central2
[/td][/tr]

twagstir

PostPosted: Tue 6 Oct - 21:41 (2009)    Post subject: Application Reply with quote

Im sorry i forgot the connection date, I started playing... hmm 9/29/09

C12M
Administrateur

PostPosted: Tue 6 Oct - 23:09 (2009)    Post subject: Application Reply with quote

interesting - I did not get why you left Sky Net. Could you explain ?

twagstir

PostPosted: Tue 6 Oct - 23:26 (2009)    Post subject: why i got kicked Reply with quote

I was in sky net for 2 days. Itwas all good until my friend joined Spike. He snitched from them (Stole recources from others by taking there trades) and i got mad so we started a PERSONAL war. I told buiscuit and he kicked me saying that i couldnt have a war. I mean y cant you have a war. Whats the point of the game if you cant have war with your friends. I dont start wars with anyone but these two people wich are my friends, Spike, Pigstir2. Well not really a war more of a competition. Soo thats how i got kicked from that wretched clan.

twagstir

PostPosted: Thu 8 Oct - 22:49 (2009)    Post subject: umm Reply with quote

umm soo am i in?

-solace-

PostPosted: Thu 8 Oct - 23:16 (2009)    Post subject: Application Reply with quote

Well looks alright to me
-mines a bit low so try and work on those
-dont build that electrical center up since you have the multiple aeolians
Um as for you admittance i dont know what to think, im on the fence since you know pigstir2 Rolling Eyes
Other than i think i only have one question: What do you mean by competition? do you mean as in you fight them or do you just see who can get what or the most?

twagstir

PostPosted: Thu 8 Oct - 23:19 (2009)    Post subject: Application Reply with quote

i know pigstir tries to force hings... We were in a competiton to see who can be the best... We r gonna war when we get better but not now. I dont mean alliance war, I mean me and him fighting eachother for fun.

twagstir

PostPosted: Thu 8 Oct - 23:31 (2009)    Post subject: troops and other stuff. Reply with quote

i have upgraded my mines so thwey are both lvl 9 and my command centre is lvl 7 i have 1 scout, 1 balaor, 66 infantry, 14 hunters. M

-solace-

PostPosted: Thu 8 Oct - 23:35 (2009)    Post subject: Application Reply with quote

Hm well i see no harm in personal wars as long as it doesnt interfere with guild operations
Other than that the only thing holding me back is
our guild is now #1 and doing pretty well, plus all our members are over 400 in pop
unlike TRT who have many members under that mark, i see your pop is almost at 300
I raised my personal standards recently in light of our rankings and member growth so your just a bit under my mark
So if you get up to say 400 or so in you pop, maybe get into the top 80 and still want to join, then theres a better chance ill approve you
So thers my answer but i cant speak for the others
Good Luck and happy hunting

Last edited by -solace- on Sat 7 Nov - 06:14 (2009); edited 1 time in total
-solace-

PostPosted: Thu 8 Oct - 23:57 (2009)    Post subject: Application Reply with quote

You are doing well though for some one only playing for 12 days or so
good activity i think you'll be ok

C12M
Administrateur

PostPosted: Fri 9 Oct - 17:07 (2009)    Post subject: Application Reply with quote

Thanks twagstir, we have some internal debates regarding your request to join.

We will come back to you shortly

twagstir

PostPosted: Fri 9 Oct - 21:34 (2009)    Post subject: Application Reply with quote

I do have 400 people but since i have many troops it drained it to 300. If i made all my troops turn in to people i would have 403

milkatraz
Jedi Knights

PostPosted: Sun 11 Oct - 08:57 (2009)    Post subject: Application Reply with quote

Not too bad candidate, will think about it.

AIM
twagstir

PostPosted: Mon 12 Oct - 01:59 (2009)    Post subject: colon Reply with quote

I almost have a colon i just need the recources so ill get him in like 2 days. im gonna settle on sun 16 on a planet called KONHOARONAK  d cuz thers a couple of people with a pop of 300 wich im gonna turn into a farm. I hope this thickens my chances of getting in.

Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 17:40 (2018)    Post subject: Application

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Old Republic alliance Forum Index -> The Old Republic -> Recruitement All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Goto page: 1, 2  >
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  

Index | Create free forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation