The Old Republic alliance Forum Index

The Old Republic alliance
It is a rough road that leads to the heights of greatness

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Application
Goto page: <  1, 2

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Old Republic alliance Forum Index -> The Old Republic -> Recruitement
Previous topic :: Next topic  
twagstir

PostPosted: Mon 12 Oct - 02:05 (2009)    Post subject: nearing 400 Reply with quote

Just saying i have 355 people now

Publicité

PostPosted: Mon 12 Oct - 02:05 (2009)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
C12M
Administrateur

PostPosted: Mon 12 Oct - 13:45 (2009)    Post subject: Application Reply with quote

sorry twagstir, but the senate did not agree to integrate you in our alliance.

We wish you all the best in universe 3.

Good luck  Okay

C12M

twagstir

PostPosted: Mon 12 Oct - 15:05 (2009)    Post subject: . Reply with quote

Sad  wat about if i get to a pop of like 500?

C12M
Administrateur

PostPosted: Mon 12 Oct - 15:19 (2009)    Post subject: Application Reply with quote

Sorry this is not all about pop. For the time being your request is denied.  Confused

twagstir

PostPosted: Wed 14 Oct - 01:39 (2009)    Post subject: . Reply with quote

I know youre probaly gettin mad at all theese responses but i just need to know wat the requirements are for me to get in. I have reached a pop of 400 and i have 2 bases now... what more do i need. Plz answer

C12M
Administrateur

PostPosted: Thu 15 Oct - 13:13 (2009)    Post subject: Application Reply with quote

our main concern is not about your activity or your growth but more the fact you did start a conflict with another member of your previous alliance. trust is a key factor in selecting members and this kind of behavior do not give us confidence.

So continue to grow (specially resources produciton) . When you are in the top 50 ans still motivated to enter an alliance where members talk to each others and take decision in common, apply again

Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 10:32 (2018)    Post subject: Application

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Old Republic alliance Forum Index -> The Old Republic -> Recruitement All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Goto page: <  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  

Index | Create free forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation